The BlissLight LS20G-SZ Outdoor Landscape Laser Starfield Projector
with moving Laser Beams and mounting bracket
Thousands of brilliant green starbeams project at a spread of 160 degrees from the lens and can cover surroundings up to 100 yards away! The LS20G laser projector creates the appearance of thousands fireflies all over landscapes and walls. This unit operates at a low voltage (12vac) and requires a transformer. We offer the light sensing transformer below as an option to add, program to turn on at dark and off after 2, 4, 6, 8 or hours, or at dawn. Note: visual effects may be reduced by street lamps, porch lights and other landscape lighting. A patented design, this outdoor laser light incorporates holographic diffraction lens technology elements to create a breathtaking effect, much like a universe of stars. With a weatherproof enclosure, the projector is designed for permanent outdoor installations and can operate in temperatures as low as -15°F. See the higher powered LS20G CUSTOM for more power and complexity.See videos our Youtube channel and stay up to date with lasersandlights.com via Facebook.
See photos of LS20G projector effects here.
See our planning guide for ordering landscape lasers.
Watch our installation planning video.
Our LS20G-Z laser landscape lights are installed around the world in luxury resorts, homes, restaurants, shopping malls, night clubs, water parks and more! Visit the lasersandlights.com blog for stories and photos. LS20G-Z laser beams are completely safe, tested carefully, and FDA approved guaranteeing that no beams are potentially harmful. Each laser beam has less than 5mw of power - similar to a laser pen. Although rated for safe use and there are no known cases of eye damage from a class II or lower laser, it is not recommended to look into the light at less than 6 inches from the lens.
See here for a method of securing Sprights to reduce risk of theft.
Subscribe to our blog and You Tube channel or find us on Facebook!
- Coverage-2.5' circular area for every 1' from lens, beams travel for up to 100 yards
- Primary Laser Diode 30mW before diffusing holographic lens
- Single laser beam power is less than 5 mw-meets safety standards for Laser Class FLPPS Class IIIa
- Power requirements - 12 volt AC, transformer not included, size according to needs of single or multiple units used, order with light for light sensing option using check box at bottom of page.
- Power consumption - 25 watts of AC power unless temperature drops below 55 degrees when it uses 35 watts.
- Operating temperature down to -15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 14.25 in. Long x 4.5 in. Wide x 3.75 in. High not including bracket - UL Listed
- Blisslight LS20G - Green 532 nm wavelength
- Expected laser lifetime - more than 7000 hours of operation
- Single source holographic optical element- which, like the Bliss 15 reveals some geometric patterns in laser beams unlike Bliss 50
- Maintenance Free
- Meets IP66 Standard
- Dimensions - 14.25 in. L x 4.5 in. W x 3.75 in. H
- Warrantee - 1 Year and serviceable by factory after that
CLICK HERE FOR OPERATION MANUAL
Battery Power option- For those of you planning to run laser lights away from an AC power connection, you will need an ac power generator or an inverter that delivers a pure Sine Wave, not a quasi sine wave or modified sine wave. Click here for True Sine Wave Inverters that run off a cigarette lighter for remote locations.Model PST-15S-12A 150 Watt/surge to 300 Watt
GOING GREEN WITH BLISSLIGHTS!
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 13 February, 2008.