Shower your home and landscape with firefly like
laser star beams. This amazing high powered Green Laser Starfield
Projector comes complete with the transformer ready to plug in!
You can see
photos of many lighting displays using this projector by clicking here.
Buy your new BlissLights Spright landscape light from
LasersandLights.com by adding to your shopping cart at the bottom of
this page. The Spright's laser starfield projection spreads to 160
degrees, for hundreds of feet from the lens. Beams are stationary.
For moving beams, see the LS20G-SZ
Watch our video comparing these outdoor
See how easy the Blisslights
Spright is to set up!
Please note that surrounding light sources can diminish laser lighting
HOLIDAY LIGHTING without all the hard work? This is the ideal product
make decorating go fast while lowering your energy use. Set up a spectacular
display for your home in minutes! Many homeowners find use for these
low energy, dazzling projectors, all year long. See here for a beautiful
display of the Spright used with other laser lights on snow. Although
Sprights are not available in red at this time, we do offer the STARRY
the unit is for indoor use but could be
strategically placed to project onto an outdoor surface.
foot cord with connector and transformer come with the Spright. We
offer more low voltage outdoor cord and
sensing transformer or a light sensing timer can be used to turn
your Spright on at dark and off after 2, 4, 6, 8 hours or at dawn. See
here for 220V transformer if needed! Spright
outdoor landscape lasers can easily be added to existing low voltage
landscape lighting systems. The BlissLights Spright projectors are
guaranteed to be absolutely safe from potential eye damage with all
laser beams falling below the strict CDRH/FDA safety limit of 5mw per
- Easy to install stake mounted fixture
- Durable aluminum construction with black powder coated
- Similar power and coverage of the BlissLights LS20G at a
fraction of the price
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Warranty One Year & serviceable by factory beyond
- More energy efficient than LED technology
- Uses BlissLights' very own patented holographic technology
- Generates and projects thousands of pin point laser beams
- LASER CLASSIFICATION Class 3r
- Maximum Beamlet Power Less than 5 mw
- Color 532nm Green
- Beams are stationary
- Laser MTBF More than 7,000 hours, an average of 4.75 years
if used for 4 hours per night
- Laser Optics Single Source
- Power Consumption: 65ºF - 90ºF, 3 watts | -15º F to 64º 8
- Power Input 12 Volt AC or DC (transformer included)
- Operating Temperature -15º F to 90º F
- Projection coverage 160 degree wide spread from lens with
beams visible up to 100 yards
Dimensions 4”W x 16”H x 6”L
Click here to see a variety of photos of
Spright landscape lighting effects.
HERE FOR INSTALLATION SUGGESTIONS & OPERATION MANUAL
Click here to see our planning guide for
preparations and ordering of these landscape lasers.
here to see a method of securing Sprights to reduce risk of theft.
Can I run
this light on a battery? For those
of you planning to run laser lights away from an AC power connection
you will need an AC power generator, or an inverter, that delivers a
pure sine wave, not a quasi sine wave or modified sine wave. Click here for True Sine Wave Inverters that
run off a cigarette lighter for remote locations
PST-15S-12A 150 Watt/surge to 300 Watt.
Free Shipping, when offered, is within the
48 continental states of the USA only. See Lasersandlights.com on Facebook , Twitter and You Tube!
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 21 September, 2010.