Shower your home and landscape with firefly like beams. This amazing high powered Laser Starfield Projector comes complete with the transformer ready to plug in! Buy your new BlissLights Spright landscape light from Lasersandlights.com by adding to your shopping cart at the bottom of this page. The Spright's laser starfield projection spreads to 160 degrees, for hundreds of feet from the lens. Beams are stationary. The LS20G unit with moving beams is available HERE. Watch our video comparing these outdoor landscape lasers HERE. The Spright is a newer version of the original outdoor BlissLights projector in brass which we still have available HERE. Please note additional light sources can diminish laser lighting effects.
H O L I D A Y L I G H T I N G without all the hard work? This is the ideal product to make decorating go fast while lowering your energy use. Set up a spectacular display for your home in minutes! Many homeowners find use for these low energy, dazzling projectors, all year long. See here for a beautiful display of the Spright used with other laser lights on snow. Although Sprights are not available in red at this time, we do offer the STARRY STARRY NIGHT; the unit is for indoor use but could be strategically placed to project onto an outdoor surface.
A six foot cord with connector and transformer come with the Spright. We offer more low voltage outdoor cord and waterproof connectors. A light sensing transformer or a light sensing timer can be used to turn your Spright on at dark and off after 2, 4, 6, 8 hours or at dawn. Spright outdoor landscape lasers can easily be added to existing low voltage landscape lighting systems. The BlissLights Spright projectors are guaranteed to be absolutely safe from potential eye damage with all laser beams falling below the strict CDRH/FDA safety limit of 5mw per beam!
- Easy to install stake mounted fixture
- Durable aluminum construction with black powder coated finish
- Similar power and coverage of the BlissLights LS20G at a fraction of the price
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Warranty One Year & serviceable by factory beyond warranty period
- More energy efficient than LED technology
- Uses BlissLights' very own patented holographic technology
- Generates and projects thousands of pin point laser beams
- LASER CLASSIFICATION Class 3r
- Maximum Beamlet Power Less than 5 mw
- Color 532nm Green
- Beams are stationary
- Laser MTBF More than 7,000 hours, an average of 4.75 years if used for 4 hours per night
- Laser Optics Single Source
- Power Consumption: 65ºF - 90ºF, 3 watts | -15º F to 64º 8 watts
- Power Input 12 Volt AC or DC (transformer included)
- Operating Temperature -15º F to 90º F
- Projection coverage 160 degree wide spread from lens with beams visible up to 100 yards
- Dimensions 4”W x 16”H x 6”L
Click here to see a variety of photos of Spright landscape lighting effects.CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION SUGGESTIONS & OPERATION MANUAL
Click here to see our planning guide for preparations and ordering of these landscape lasers.
Click here to see a method of securing Sprights to reduce risk of theft.
Can I run this light on a battery? For those of you planning to run laser lights away from an AC power connection you will need an AC power generator, or an inverter, that delivers a pure sine wave, not a quasi sine wave or modified sine wave. Click here for True Sine Wave Inverters that run off a cigarette lighter for remote locations Model PST-15S-12A 150 Watt/surge to 300 Watt.
Free Shipping, when offered, is within the 48 continental states of the USA only. See Lasersandlights.com on Facebook , Twitter and You Tube!
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 21 September, 2010.