Your Privacy Rights
How we collect information about you
When you visit the Lasers and Lights website, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us includes data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, device identifiers, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data and other information. Web log data includes the browser type you’re using and traffic to and from our site. When you visit the Lasers and Lights website we also collect information about your transactions and your activities.
We may collect the following types of information:
· Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
· Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your PayPal account or give us when you use PayPal Services.
· Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or social security number.
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US.. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
· Provide Lasers and Lights service and customer support;
· Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
· Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
· Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
· Customize, measure, and improve Lasers and Lights Services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
· Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
· Contact you at any telephone number.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address and phone number) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites such as Facebook, YouTube, and our blogs. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
· Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Lasers and Lights; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations..
· Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Lasers and Lights will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by email Shop@LasersAndLights.com