BlissLights Bliss15 Green Laser Projector BL-15
The Blisslights BL-15 green laser light projector creates the ultimate starfield light show display. The Bliss15 is a simple, easy, and affordable way to add ambiance to your wedding or event! This small box delivers the effect of a starry night sky to any dark space. Thousands of slowly moving, brilliant green laser beams glide in different directions across the walls, ceiling, and floor. This professional BlissLights laser projector has a built-in holographic blue nebula cloud field that can be turned on or off to create a realistic looking night sky. The BlissLights Bliss15 green laser light projector is everything you need to create a sky full of stars light show effect!
QUICK REFERENCE: The Bliss Lights BL-15 generates an enormous universe of green laser stars over a windblown blue nebula cloud field. Radiating at 160 degrees from the lens, beams can cover surfaces for hundreds of feet. These laser beams project at 160 degrees so that nearly everything in front of the lens is covered with moving beams. When mounted in a corner every surface is covered except in the corner behind the projector. The adjustable cloud field projects at 45 degrees from the lens and will cover a 12-foot round area when projected from the floor onto an 8-foot ceiling. The farther the distance between lens and projection surface, the wider the cloud field will be, with its effects reaching up to 40 to 60 feet away before distinct cloud definition fades. Any other background lighting will diminish the projectors effects! BlissLights Bliss 15 green is popular with DJ's, event producers, wedding planners, architects, homeowners and more; the powerful laser light projector generates an enormous universe of stars over a windblown blue nebula cloud field.
Optimum saturation is achieved in corner installations so that the 160-degree spread covers every surface in the room with lasers. At 10’ to 40' from the projector to surface it is projecting on, in a dark setting and a light colored surface colors are most rich but visible up to 100’ away. Moving the projector further will enlarge the central cloud field effect and diminish it at its farthest reach. Ambient lighting will diminish laser lighting effects!Specifications:
- Power consumption
- Less than 30 watts, 110 volt AC; uses less electricity than a small incandescent light bulb.
- Dimensions include mounting bracket - 6.5 in. wide x 5.5 in. tall x 10 in. deep
- Laser diode power 50 mW - Laser Classification 3R is safe for any use
- Maximum Laser Power -Single Beam- Less than 5 mw
- Laser Wavelength 532 nm - green beams
- Laser expected lifetime - more than 7000 hours
- Laser Optics - most complex dual holographic diffractive optical elements
- Laser operation cooling time - The BlissLight projectors are silent with the internal self-cooling operation so they can run 24 hours a day without the need for a typical laser cool down time.
- LED blue nebula cloud field - 1 Watt - is fully adjustable by rheostat dial on the back from off to full power.
- LED Wavelength 455 nm - blue cloud field
- LED expected lifetime More than 100,000 hours
- Operating Temperature must be less than 86 degrees F and if below 60 degrees, the laser needs to warm up. NOT water resistant.
- Projection Coverage 2.5 ft. of coverage for every 1 ft. of throw
- Maintenance free and serviceable
- UL Listed
- 1-year manufacturer warranty from date of purchase
All orders are processed within one business day. We offer free shipping on all US orders over $35. The average delivery time for the free shipping option is 3-5 business days. If you need your order sooner, we offer expedited shipping options that can be selected at checkout.
To be eligible for a return, you must request a return within 30 days after receiving your item(s). If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.