Plug in your laser projector or any other outdoor lighting to this light sensing timer and let it automatically turn on your lighting display at dusk for a preset period of time.
This outdoor photoelectric 24-Hour mechanical timer turns on your yard lights or outdoor holiday decorations on a set schedule every day and allows for manual control. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight and automatically turns on your lights - and then off a set amount of hours later or at dawn according to the schedule you set. It can be set to automatically turn on at dusk and can be programmed to stay on 2-hours, 4-hours, 6-hours, 8-hours or until dawn. This is a simple way to save some money on energy costs since your yard will only be lit up when it is dark. The timer has a rugged, weather-resistant housing and a 6-Inch 18 gauge cord. rated at 125V / 6-hz and 8.3A / 1000W.
- Photocell senses dusk/darkness and automatically turns on your lights
- Turns off according to the schedule you set - dusk-dawn, 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours after dusk
- The settings repeat daily, you can change the settings anytime by simply twisting the dial
- Weather-resistant design - Most people use with yard lighting, patio lighting, and holiday decorations
- Rated at 8.3-Amp, it will work with lamps, fans, rope lights, small fountain pumps, and more
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1.5 x 6 inches ; 10.7 ounces
Compatible with all 120v products.
All orders are processed within one business day. We offer free shipping on all US orders over $75. The average delivery time for the free shipping option is 3-6 business days. If you need your order sooner, we offer expedited shipping options that can be selected at checkout.
To be eligible for a return, you must request a return within 30 days after receiving your item(s). If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.