Red Green Laser Light Projector
$ 79.00 $ 229.00 You save 66%
||Blisslights All Weather Timer|
||BlissLights BL15 Transformer|
||Blisslights Replacement COLOR remote control|
||Blisslights Replacement MOTION remote control|
||BlissLights REPLACEMENT Spright transformer|
||BlissLights Stand for Spright|
||BlissLights UK transformer|
||Heavy Cast Iron Mounting Base|
||Light sensing outdoor timer|
||Light sensing Transformer/Timer|
||Mounting Plate for RG and RGB Lasers|
||Sparkle Magic small clamp|
||Sparkle Magic stake|
||Spright mounting flange|
By using this website and making a purchase you agree to the Terms of Service:
- Free shipping, when offered, is for lower 48 states continental US only(carrier of our choice).
- Allow one (1) to (2) business day for order to process for shipping.
- Products in our warehouse ship during business hours on Monday through Friday (PST). Orders ship complete when all products are available.
- Product availability email@example.com.
- Order confirmation will be sent via email.
- Order updates will be sent via email.
- Shipping AND Handling charges are non-refundable. Please NOTE USPS.com definitions: USPS Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service. USPS Priority Mail EXPRESS IS a guaranteed service that is still based on origin, destination and drop-off time. Drop-off time varies by order processing during business days. UPS ground and Free shipping have no guarantee for delivery date. UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS 3 Day delivery timing is subject to UPS policies, schedules and logistics. ALL shipping timing is subject to Mother Nature delays. Shipping company's are not within our control once it leaves our facility. Shipping damage or lost package has to be reported in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will initiate the claim process as the shipper.
- Weekends and most holidays are not shipping/delivery days.
- 10% fee applies to ALL order cancellations.
- Request for return must be in writing and within 14 days of receipt of merchandise email@example.com.
- Defective product return/refund will be subject to the warranty terms of the manufacturer, if within 14 days of receipt. Replacement is standard.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products received without an RMA will be returned to sender.
- RMA shipping for authorized returns will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- Warranty; vary by Manufacturer and from product to product. Purchasers will be responsible for shipping costs of returns under warranty or per terms of the Manufacturer. Purchasers will be directed to contact the manufacturer in most cases for warranty.
- Repair; some products are covered under warranty for repair rather than REPLACEMENT.
- RGB; Limited warranty of 90 days(from date of receipt) for “RGB” multicolor lasers, a discount/credit may be given or product exchange may be made, within the 90 day time frame or product returned for evaluation for repair. Purchaser will be responsible for return shipping.
- Restock fee; minimum 25% re-stocking fee will be deducted from ALL refunds or credits for returned items.
- Some products are non-returnable.
- Custom OR special order products are not returnable.
- Shipping; timing does not include weekends or holidays. Saturday delivery may be requested at the time of checkout in comments and additional fee will be requested via email. Some areas do not allow Saturday delivery.
- Overnight shipping is not provided.
- Signature upon delivery is a Lasersandlights.com requirement for orders over $300.00. If you choose not to have this requirement or make other arrangements with shipper when in route, you will be responsible for loss or damages.
- Shipping/handling are not refundable on authorized returns or product replacement. We are not responsible for shipper’s delays or their errors on expedited orders. Ground shipping has no arrival guaranty. All orders are shipped insured with tracking. If a product arrives defective or damaged a claim with the shipper will be initiated for insurance and must be reported in writing to email@example.com .
- Back-ordered items ship out via the shipping method chosen at the time of checkout. Items ordered with expedited shipping may not be immediately available and no refunds or discounts will be available unless requested in writing, authorized before the item is processed for shipment.
- International orders; customers may be charged fees by their Country. Fees are fully the responsibility of the customer and per terms of respective Country. International orders are shipped via USPS. Customs notices, Postal service notices, delivery attempts and failed delivery are not in our control, these need to be addressed by "Importer". Shipping charges will have to be paid again for a returned order to be reshipped. Allow 3-10 business days for most international shipments.
- Free Shipping does not apply to returns. Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs related to returns, see above.
Below are the most relative questions and answers to help you!
1. How does a laser light projector work?
Laser light projectors are a simple-to-use patented indoor/outdoor lighting projector that creates an explosion of thousands of pin points of light which have a far reaching trajectory. Laser light projectors are low voltage! Projectors incorporate laser and optical elements to create a unique lighting effect. Laser lights can project thousands of fireflies in trees, hedges, and plants of your landscape. When used under canopies, gazebos and overhangs they can be pointed upward to create a universe of mesmerizing “stars”. Notable laser light projectors: BlissLights Spright series, Sparkle Magic Illuminators, X-Power Garden Move, just to name a few on this site.
Lights can be used by the average homeowner and for commercial applications. Industry lighting professionals use laser projectors to illuminate hard to light areas and create impressive never before seen lighting experiences! Simple to use light that will amaze your family and friends by converting your home or outdoor living space into an enchanting starry experience within minutes. Select a location, plug in the light, and point it in the direction of your focal point. Experiment with every aspect of your landscape or inside your home. Since it comes with an power supply/adaptor it can quickly and easily be relocated to suit your mood.
2. How do I get the most WOW from my laser light projector?
Ideal for dark outdoor areas you want to transform without the time and expense of purchasing strands that you have to wrap, hang or attach somehow and most likely from a ladder. You’ll never have to replace a burned out bulb or an entire strand! Most patented laser light projectors have a holographic chamber that creates bursts of vibrant light points from a single device. **Keep in mind ambient light (streetlights, security lights, and other pre-lit decorations) can diminish the thrilling effect a Laser light projector creates.
3. How does competing light subdue the sharpness of laser light projector effects?
In an area with competing lighting that you can’t control, such as streetlights, choose a central primary feature of your landscape, such as a large tree/shrub with leaves or an evergreen. Insert the laser projector in the ground near the base of the feature pointing the head upward. Use the thumb screw to loosen and tighten the projector head once positioned. Experiment before setting on a specific location, sometimes a foot or so away can provide more coverage for larger focal points. The slightest breeze will rustle leaves gently providing a mesmerizing firefly effect. The darker the surroundings and lighter the surface projected onto the better!
For best results in areas you can control competing lighting, all you need to do is observe with selected lights off to see how it alters the effect you desire.
4. How do laser light projectors work versus traditional LED or Incandescent lights?
Laser light projectors are a unique innovation unlike any LED or incandescent lights you may have used before. The closer you place the light, the more condensed the light cluster will appear – THIS makes it great for aiming at focal points you want to highlight in the landscape. If you increase the distance between the projector and a broader target point (e.g. a front section of your home) the cluster of lights will expand but the INTENSITY of the lights never diminishes. Experiment with distance and angle of the projector before staking it in the ground and tightening the head into the position you like best.
Additionally, laser projectors were designed to provide an elegant yet astonishing effect. Your neighbors won't complain about the excessive glare that traditional lighting can have. The idea is to create a fascinating setting for you to enjoy and WOW your guests in a few minutes without lighting up the neighborhood.
5. What is the coverage area of a single laser light projector?
For the best saturation and coverage, place your projector from 20' to 40' from any surface. Approximately 2.5' circular coverage for every 1' from the projector or 50' x 50' coverage area from a distance of 20', 30' x 30' coverage area from a distance of 10'. Experiment with distance and angle of the projector before staking it in the ground and tightening the head into the position you like best.
6. Why aren’t laser light projectors available in white?
Currently white lasers exist, but they are far too costly to the market commercially at this time. It was found that the green laser is the best choice for year-round use on landscape foliage, patio areas, etc. because its appearance in use on greenery renders its color irrelevant. You'll hear "Wow!", or "How did you do that?!" – rarely, "why is it green?”. You can accent trees, hedge rows, portico's, patios, decks, outdoor entertaining areas, under gazebos/canopies without worrying about the time of year.
7. Are laser light projectors safe?
Yes, laser projectors are completely safe to use. Most manufacturers of laser light projectors are registered with the CDRH (Center for Devices and Radiological Health) and takes great precautions to ensure user safety
8. Are laser light projectors safe to point to the sky?
Generally speaking, the beams will become negligible after 750 feet. Providing products are used properly and as per the manufacturer instructions, you should be in compliance if you are not within a mile of an airport. FAA guidelines in case you have any concerns.
9. Why is the red light not as “bright” as the other colors?
Each color has different wavelength intensity in the color spectrum. Red wavelengths do not have as much energy as green and blue and that is why it appears to be less bright.
10. Can laser light projectors be used with an outdoor timer?
YES! A light sensing timer or programmable timer can be utilized.
11. What is the most popular product specifications?
Our most popular product has been Blisslights Spright green.
For indoor/outdoor use and can be exposed to elements but cannot be SUBMERGED in water.
Operating Temperature: -15°F up to 90°F
Maximum Power: Less than 5m W
Laser color: Green; Blue; Red
Laser Wavelength: Green 532 nm; Blue 445 nm; Red 650 nw.
Power Consumption: 3 watts (temps above 55F), up to 10 watts (temps below 55F°)
Power Input: 110V with provided transformer
Projection Coverage: 160 degree spread with beams visible up to 100 yards away.
Optimum saturation with projector 20' to 50' from surface, with approximately 30' radius at 10'.
Laser diode lifetime: 7,000 hours of operation
Serviceability: Repairable by manufacturer.
Maintenance: None – maintenance free!
Dimensions: 16"H x 6"L x 4"W
12. What is the difference between the laser light projectors with beams that move and beams that don’t move?
Both products project thousands of pin-points of light, but the moving beam laser light projectors have a very subtle moving "firefly" effect while the stationary beam laser projectors has a static "firefly" effect. If there is wind, the “static” stationary beam laser projectors will look like they are moving, but only the moving beam laser light projectors have moving laser beam patterns.
13. What can I do to prevent theft of my laser light projector?
PLEASE NOTE: These are just suggestions for your general information. LasersandLights.com will not be held liable for any theft or damages of any kind to any laser projector products. Your use of this information is at your own risk. The contents of this page are subject to change without notice.
PLANTS: Place your laser projector in foliage to help hide it and deter theft.
METAL CLAMP: Clamp accessory enables consumers to mount their Spright off the ground and out of reach.
MOUNTING FLANGE: Flange can be mounted with screws to a solid surface with laser projector attached.
ADD a cable attached to a metal stake driven into the ground: Security cable blog.
14. How can I light my special occasion venue?
Create a starry night sky indoors with a BlissLight Bliss 15 by rental or purchase! Outdoors create a firefly forest experience with any of our outdoor lasers. Starry night lighting is an easy way to add ambiance to any special occasion. One small box delivers the effect of a starry night sky to any dark room. Thousands of slow moving, brilliant green laser beams glide in different directions across the walls, ceilings or floor. There is also a holographic blue nebula cloud field that can be turned on or off to create a realistic looking night sky!
*Various lighting effects utilized in video, blue up light along perimeter and the BlissLight Bliss 15 on ceilings.
15. How much area does a BlissLights cover for starry night lighting?
The farther away the BlissLight BL15 or BL50 is from the wall or ceiling, the larger the coverage will be. When projected from the corner of a room the BlissLight BL15 lasers will cover every surface in the room with some laser beams that project 160 degrees from lens and the adjustable LED blue nebular cloud field covers central area at about 80 degrees spread. The Bliss 50 covers the same area but has twice the concentration and complexity of laser beams.
*Optimum saturation is achieved in corner installations so that the 160 degree spread covers every surface in the room with lasers. At 10’ to 40' from projector to surface it is projecting on, in a dark setting and a light colored surface colors are most rich but visible up to 100’ away. Moving the projector further will enlarge the central cloud field effect and diminish it at its farthest reach. Ambient lighting will diminish laser lighting effects!
16. How many lights do I need?
You can never have too many projectors if you blend the variety of types, movement, colors and patterns. In general, outdoors, one or more projectors is located at least every 20 to 40 feet along the area you will be viewing from. Indoors variety of effects is usually the goal. On very large buildings at least one or more Bliss 15 or Bliss 50s spaced every 40 feet projecting to surfaces up to 40 feet away. Get the projectors on site before events to experiment to get the best results.
17. Where do I put the starry night BlissLight?
We recommend placing the BlissLight in a corner and pointing it toward the center of the venue, at the floor, ceiling or a wall. This will create a dramatic night sky in the middle of where it is pointed, and will gradually taper away towards the edges of the ceiling. Alternatively, you can position a single BlissLight strategically so that it covers the ceiling directly above the dance floor or head table. If you are using multiple BlissLights, place them in separate corners of the room.
18. What does the manufacturer warranty cover?
Warranty varies by specific manufacturer and information can be found on each product page for most or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a specific product warranty.
19.What are Open Box and Reconditioned products?
Open Box items have been opened and touched and/or returned, but are in great condition and have not been repaired or refurbished. Reconditioned items have been opened and touched and/or returned, but are in great condition and have been repaired or refurbished.
20.What is the difference between ABS and metal products?
The original Spright and Spright Move are made with a metal housing. BlissLights newer products, such as the MOTION and COLOR, are made with an ABS housing. This is an industrial grade plastic that is made to withstand harsh weather elements. The ABS housing makes the product more light weight and inexpensive for the consumer.
21. What is the BlissLights COLOR?
The BlissLights COLOR projects 1,000's of static pinpoints of light over a 16-color LED backdrop. You can pick the COLOR from 4 laser options (note: lasers do not change color) and you can choose how to combine it with the built-in LED that is user selectable. Choose from green, blue, purple, or red!
The Red Green Laser Light projector with variable speed and remote control has powerful Red & Green laser beams that move at the speed you choose, flashing, static or turning off the red! These laser beams spread 160 degrees from the lens and travel up to 100s of feet.
Includes: stake, transformer with notched wire 6’ long, hex wrench to tighten, remote with battery.
- Power consumption 5w
- Temp of operation -4 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit - (-18° to 40 Celsius) ,
- Allow 5 minutes to warm-up at temperatures below 60.
- Spread of beams up to 160 degrees from lens (older units were 90 degree spread)
- IP65 standard water resistant
- Laser power; Red 100MW, Green 30mw and Blue 100mw (same as before)
- Remote control has 2,4,6,8 timer options. Tt turns on for the amount set and then turns on again in 24 hours or defaults to 8 hours if not set on remote
- 90 day limited warranty
- Metal construction
Wave Lens Adapter creates wave unique wave patterns fast and simple!